VIVOTEK FE9391-EV ir nākamās paaudzes 360° panorāmas tīkla kamera, kurā ir detalizēts 12 megapikseļu CMOS sensors, kas garantē izcilu attēla kvalitāti. Izmantojot jaunāko objektīvu tehnoloģiju ar 180° panorāmas skatu vai 360° telpisko skatu, kamera spēj nodrošināt visaptverošu novērošanas pārklājumu, piemēram, lidostās, iepirkšanās centros, autostāvvietas, mazumtirdzniecības veikalos, birojos un citur.
- 12-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 2816x2816
- Real-time H.265, H.264 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- 1.29 mm Panomorph Lens for 180° Panoramic View and 360° Surround View
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- 360° 20M IR with Smart IR II
- Panoramic PTZ Function with Speed Dome Camera for Monitoring Detailed Regional View
- WDR Pro (120dB) to Provide Extreme Visibility in High Light Contrast Scenes
- Smart Motion Detection to Reduce False Alarms
- Smart VCA (Intrusion Detection, Crowd Detection, Loitering Detection)
- Trend Micro IoT Security
- Support Client Side Dewarping
- Vandal-proof IK10-rated and Weather-proof IP66-rated Housing
The FE9391-EV (IP66, IK10 rated) is the successor to FE8391-V in the VIVOTEK 360° surround view family. The new model is equipped with a removable IR-cut filter and WDR Pro technology, allowing the camera to maintain optimal image quality around the clock for unparalleled visibility under high-contrast lighting environments. 3D Noise Reduction technology enables the camera to capture clear, polished video under low-light conditions. The FE9391-EV's use of the latest in panomorph lens technology has led to much improved image quality with a huge drop in edge distortion. The FE9391-EV is also updated with the latest in IR illumination, VIVOTEK's Smart IR II technology with Adaptive IR. Adaptive IR enables the FE9391-EV's IR illuminators to adjust to the scene together or individually to provide the best possible IR image, reducing glaring hotspots and/or underexposed dark spots.
The FE9391-EV also now includes a new wave of advanced Video Content Analyses (VCA) - Smart 360 VCA, including intrusion detection, crowd detection, and loitering detection. These features are the next steps in elevating surveillance cameras from image capturing devices to advanced notification instruments, allowing users to see more in smarter ways.