Jaunā Vivotek vairāku sensoru panorāmas tīkla kamera MS9321-EHV piedāvā augstākās izšķirtspējas attēlu un maksimālu redzes lauku, samazinot kopējo nepieciešamo kameru skaitu un uzstādīšanas izmaksas.
- H.265 Compression Technology
- 20MP Panoramic 180° View
- 30 fps @ 7680x2560 (WDR Pro on)
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Pro (120 dB) for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- Built-in IR Illuminators with Smart IR II, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Trend Micro IoT Security
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
Featuring 4 x 5MP CMOS Sensors, the multiple sensor network camera can monitor full 180° horizontal views and deliver the highest-quality comprehensive coverage, making it an ideal outdoor surveillance solution with excellent image details. Improving on the previous version, the MS9321-EHV now includes H.265 compression for reduced bandwidth and storage over H.264 compression. WDR Pro (120dB) has been added for improved image quality in high contrast environments. Smart IR II is included for manual or auto IR adjustments based on different night viewing scenarios. And last but not least, the MS9321-EHV is capable of 30fps at all resolutions including the max 20MP. Like its predecessor MS8391-EV, the MS9321-EHV has the Video Alignment feature that allows you to adjust the positioning and image quality of each sensor, enabling users to view a seamless picture, with no repetition. MS9321-EHV's new housing design is IP66 and IK10-rated to enable use in rain and dust as well as to protect against vandalism or tampering. The new housing design also allows for more tilt and pan during installation, allowing for more versatility.