SD9366-EHL ir jaunākā profesionālā ātruma uztveršanas kupola tipa kamera ar stikla tīrītāju no VIVOTEK. Tā ir īpaši izstrādāta, lai uzlabotu video novērošanu vāja apgaismojuma apstākļos, plašās teritorijās. Aprīkota ar 150M IR apgaismotājiem un 30x optiskās tālummaiņas objektīvu, SD9366-EHL nodrošina izcilu attēlu dažādos apstākļos un vietās.
- Real-time H.265, H.264 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- 60 fps @ 1080p Full HD
- 30x Zoom Lens
- 150M IR with Smart IR II (Vari-Angle IR)
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Weather-proof IP66-rated, Vandal-proof IK10 and NEMA 4X-rated Housing
- -50°C ~ 55°C Wide Temperature Range for Extreme Weather Conditions (AC24V/PoH)
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) to Control Image Stability
- Easy Cleaning with Built-in Wiper
The camera also adopts VIVOTEK's latest Smart IR II technology, Vari-Angle IR. VIVOTEK's Vari-Angle IR provides smooth vari-angle adjustment of the IR illuminators, allowing broad coverage FOV and highly uniform IR intensity while avoiding hot-spots traditionally associated with IR illumination.
The SD9366-EHL is the PTZ surveillance camera with IR Illumination to utilize H.265 compression technology. When combined with VIVOTEK's Smart Stream II technology users can obtain bandwidth savings of up to 80%* compared to traditional H.264. By combining 1080p full HD resolution with H.265, IR illuminators, Vari-Angle IR, WDR, and 30x optical zoom, the SD9366-EHL is able to capture fine details at top-notch quality, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
VIVOTEK further strengthened the camera performance with an IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated housing to protect the camera against rain, dust, and corrosion. The SD9366-EHL has a wide operating temperature range from -50°C to 55°C, ensuring continuous operation under the most extreme weather conditions and hazardous environments. This makes the SD9366-EHL ideally suited to monitor wide open spaces such as ports, highways, cities, and parking lots where high-level precision is required.