The SD9364-EHL-v2 is the latest professional speed dome camera from VIVOTEK, specifically designed to enhance low light surveillance in large coverage areas. Equipped with 150M IR illuminators and a 30x optical zoom lens, the SD9364-EHL-v2 provides a superb low light image in the most challenging situations.
- Real-time H.265, H.264 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- 60 fps @ 1080p Full HD
- 30x Zoom Lens
- 150M IR with Smart IR II (Vari-Angle IR)
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Weather-proof IP66-rated, Vandal-proof IK10 and NEMA 4X-rated Housing
- -50°C ~ 55°C Wide Temperature Range for Extreme Weather Conditions (AC24V/PoH)
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) to Control Image Stability
- Power Redundant Supported
The SD9364-EHL-v2 also adopts VIVOTEK's Smart IR II technology, which provides smooth vari-angle adjustment of the IR illuminators, allowing broad coverage FOV and highly uniform IR intensity while avoiding hot-spots traditionally associated with IR illumination.
The SD9364-EHL-v2 is the PTZ surveillance camera with IR Illumination to utilize H.265 compression technology. When combined with VIVOTEK's Smart Stream II technology users can obtain bandwidth savings of up to 80%* compared to traditional H.264. By combining 1080p full HD resolution with H.265, IR illuminators, Smart IR II, WDR, and 30x optical zoom, the SD9364-EHL-v2 is able to capture fine details at top-notch quality, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
VIVOTEK further strengthened the camera performance with an IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated housing to protect the camera against rain, dust, and corrosion. The SD9364-EHL-v2 has a wide operating temperature range from -50°C to 55°C, ensuring continuous operation under the most extreme weather conditions and hazardous environments. This makes the SD9364-EHL-v2 ideally suited to monitor wide open spaces such as ports, highways, cities, and parking lots where high-level precision is required.