The new MA9321-EHTV is the most versatile product offering to date from VIVOTEK. The MA9321-EHTV provides high resolution images through four independent sensors, and remote focus lenses. By having each sensor independent of each other, the MA9321-EHTV can view four different regions simultaneously and therefore reduce the total number of cameras needed for surveillance, helping to lower total installation time and costs.
- 20-Megapixel Total Resolution
- 4 Independent Sensors, Adjustable Views
- 30 fps (2688x1920) per Sensor
- Remote Focus
- H.265 Compression Technology
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- WDR Pro for Optimal Image Quality in High Contrast Environments
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- Trend Micro IoT Security
Featuring four independent 5MP CMOS Sensors, the MA9321-EHTV network camera can provide the most flexibility in surveillance monitoring. Each sensor utilizes a 3.7 to 7.7 mm remote focus lens and 3-axis design along a circular track to enable full 360° coverage. This enables the MA9321-EHTV to capture every angle for comprehensive video coverage from a single IP address, making this camera ideally suited for surveillance in areas such as hallway intersections, building corners, parking garages/lots, and shopping malls.
The MA9321-EHTV is equipped with a removable IR-cut filter and WDR Pro technology, enabling the camera to maintain optimal image quality and unparalleled visibility in high contrast lighting environments. Furthermore, the MA9321-EHTV employs VIVOTEK's Smart Stream III technology and H.265 compression codec, reducing bandwidth more than 90%* while still maintaining excellent image quality compared to traditional H.264 without smart streaming.
In addition to its versatile coverage, the MA9321-EHTV is armed with a robust IP66 and IK10-rated housing to enable the multidirectional camera to withstand rain and dust as well as to protect against vandalism or tampering.