VIVOTEK’s IP9171-HP is a brand-new professional H.265 box network camera offering up to 30 fps at 3-Megapixel with superb image quality. By combining both H.265 and Smart Stream III, the IP9171-HP can reduce both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 90%* while maintaining the high standard of image quality.
- 30 fps @ 2048x1536
- H.265 Compression Technology
- P-iris Lens
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Pro, a True WDR for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Remote Back Focus for Easy Focus Adjustments
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- Lens Profile to Ensure the Full Compatibility for Different Lens Options
- Gigabit Ethernet for High Speed of Transmission
This unique combination of high resolution and low storage consumption make the IP9171-HP suitable for a wide range of video surveillance applications, including government and industrial buildings, retail environments, airports, railway stations and schools.
Additionally, employing WDR Pro, a True WDR allows the camera to capture both the dark and bright areas of an image, combining the differences to create a highly realistic representation of the original scene. Further improving the IP9171-HP’s range of operating conditions, SNV technology makes high-quality full-color surveillance video possible under low-light conditions. Together, these features enable the camera to provide video quality strikingly close to the capabilities of the human eye. Further enhancing the camera’s ability to adapt to its environment, precise software controls maintain the iris opening of the IP9171-HP's lens at an optimal level at all times, resulting in superior sharpness as well as depth of field. Finally, the IP9171-HP is also endowed with VIVOTEK's RBF (Remote Back Focus) System, empowering the installer to adjust focus both precisely and with greater flexibility.