VIVOTEK’s IP9167-HT is a brand-new professional H.265 box network camera designed for a wide range of surveillance application, such as city surveillance, banking and SMB. It is equipped with a 2MP sensor with a viewing resolution of 1920x1080 at 30 fps. Furthermore, IP9167-HT includes either a f12-40mm remote focus lens, allowing the installer to have great coverage flexibility.
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- H.265 Compression Technology
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilization) to Control Image Stabilization
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- Remote Focus Lens for Easy Installation
- Trend Micro IoT Security
- VIVOCloud App & Portal for 24/7 Surveillance (manually upload VIVOCloud VADP package)
With the most up to date VIVOTEK Smart Stream III technology, the camera is able to optimize quality for desired regions and thus ensure maximum bandwidth efficiency. By combining both H.265 and Smart Stream III, the IP9167-HT can reduce both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 90%*.
In addition, the IP9167-HT is equipped with WDR Pro enabling the camera to capture both the dark and bright areas of an image, then combining the differences to create a highly realistic representation of the original scene. Even further improving the camera’s versatility, the IP9167-HT includes SNV technology, making possible high quality full-color surveillance video under low-light conditions. These combined features enable the IP9167-HT to provide video quality strikingly close to the capabilities of the human eye.