VIVOTEK’s IP9167-HP is a brand-new professional H.265 box network camera designed for diverse surveillance applications. Equipped with a 2-Megapixel sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1920x1080 at a smooth 30 fps. By utilizing VIVOTEK's sophisticated Smart Stream III, the camera is able to optimize quality for desired regions and thus ensure maximum efficiency of bandwidth usage.
- H.265 Compression Technology
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilization) to Control Image Stabilization
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- Lens Profile to Ensure the Full Compatibility for Different Lens Options
- Trend Micro IoT Security
- VIVOCloud App & Portal for 24/7 Surveillance (manually upload VIVOCloud VADP package)
Combining both H.265 and Smart Stream III, the IP9167-HP can reduce both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 90%*. Additionally, employing WDR Pro allows the camera to capture both the dark and bright areas of an image, combining the differences to create a highly realistic representation of the original scene. Further improving the camera’s range of operating conditions, SNV technology makes high quality full color surveillance video possible under low-light conditions.
Together, these features enable the camera to provide video quality strikingly close to the capabilities of the human eye. Further enhancing the camera’s ability to adapt to its environment, precise software controls maintain the iris opening of the IP9167-HP’s lens at an optimal level at all times, resulting in superior sharpness as well as depth of field.