VIVOTEK’s IB9389 series is a H.265 bullet network camera equipped with a 5-Megapixel sensor, enabling resolution of 2560x1920 at 30 fps. Featuring VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, the IB9389 series is capable of capturing high-quality imagery in both high-contrast and low-light environments.
- 30 fps @ 2560x1920, 60 fps @ 1920x1080 (WDR Pro on)
-H.265 Compression Technology
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Pro (120 dB) for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- Trend Micro IoT Security
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
The IB9389 series offers various lens options for different user scenarios: fixed focus, manual focus, and remote focus lenses. The camera is equipped with IR illuminators with a 30-meter effective range for better night visibility. To provide reliable coverage in harsh outdoor environments, the IB9389 series is encased in IP66 and IK10 housing.
The IB9389 series comes with VIVOTEK's Smart Stream III technology and H.265 codec suppor t. It is capable of reducing bandwidth consumption to 90%* while maintaining supreme image quality. Additionally, VIVOTEK’s VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to customize applications for the ever-expanding number of user scenarios in the diversified surveillance market.