The IB9365-EHT is the new flagship outdoor bullet network camera from VIVOTEK, equipped with a full HD sensor capable of 1920x1080 resolution at 60 fps. With the most updated VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, the IB9365-EHT is capable of capturing the highest quality images in both low light and high contrast environments.
- 60 fps @ 1920x1080
- 4 ~ 9 mm / 12 ~ 40 mm, Remote Focus, P-iris Lens
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- SNV II (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- WDR Pro II (140dB) to Provide Extreme Visibility in Extremely Bright or Dark Environments
- Built-in IR Illuminators with Smart IR II Technology, Effective up to 100 Meters
- Smart Motion Detection to Reduce False Alarms
- Trend Micro IoT Security
- Weather-proof IP66/IP67, Vandal-proof IK10 and NEMA 4X-rated Housing
- -50°C ~ 60°C Wide Temperature Range for Extreme Weather Conditions
The IB9365-EHT also offers the best in night time surveillance technology. By adopting Smart IR II technology from VIVOTEK speed domes, the IB9365-EHT IR illuminators now align with the remote focus lens' focus angle to provide the best IR image quality at any lens setting. This feature optimizes IR intensity, reduces IR hotspots, and increases the IR effective range up to 100 meters.
Additionally, the IB9365-EHT employs VIVOTEK's Smart Stream III technology and H.265 compression codec, reducing bandwidth more than 90%* while still maintaining excellent image quality compared to traditional H.264 without smart streaming. Furthermore, the VIVOTEK VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to add customized programs for various applications and user scenarios. Protecting all these features is the IB9365-EHT's IP66, IP67, IK10 and NEMA 4X rated housing, capable of operating from -50°C to 60°C.