VIVOTEK’s FE9181-H is an unique H.265 fisheye fixed dome network cameras, featuring a detailed 5-Megapixel CMOS sensor that produces superb image clarity. By employing H.265 compression technology and VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream III technology, the camera can reduce both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 90%* while retaining the highest standard of image quality.
- 5-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920x1920
- 1.47 mm Fisheye Lens for 180° Panoramic View and 360° Surround View
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Support Client Side Dewarping
- Pixel Calculator for Image Clarity Measurement
Equipped with a fisheye lens for 180° panoramic view (wall mount) or 360° surround view (ceiling/floor mount) with zero blind spots, the cameras are able to provide coverage of wide, open areas, such as airports, shopping malls, retail stores, offices and more.
The FE9181-H is equipped with a removable IR-cut filter and WDR Pro technology, empowering the cameras to maintain optimal image quality around the clock and unparalleled visibility in high-contrast lighting environments.