VIVOTEK’s FD9367-HTV(EPoC) is an H.265 outdoor dome network camera equipped with an EPoC Tx module. It is equipped with a 2-Megapixel sensor, enabling a max resolution of 1920x1080 at 30 fps. Featuring VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, the FD9367-HTV(EPoC) is capable of capturing high-quality images in both low light and high conrast environments.
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- IR Illuminators up to 30M with Smart IR II
- EPoC Tx Module Included
- Power Redundancy
- Weather-proof IP66 and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- Trend Micro IoT Security
- VIVOCloud App & Portal for 24/7 Surveillance (manually upload VIVOCloud VADP package)
The FD9367-HTV(EPoC) has a motorized lens for easy installation. By adopting Smart IR II technology, the FD9367-HTV(EPoC) IR illuminators align with the motorized lens' focus angle to provide the best IR image quality at any lens setting. This feature optimizes IR intensity, reduces IR hotspots, and increases the IR effective range up to 30 meters.
By employing VIVOTEK's Smart Stream III technology and H.265 compression, the FD9367-HTV(EPoC) is able to reduce bandwidth up to 90%* while maintaining supreme image quality. Additionally, VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to customize applications for the ever-expanding number of user scenarios in the diversified surveillance market.