The FD9165-HT is the new flagship indoor dome network camera from VIVOTEK, equipped with a full HD sensor capable of 1920x1080 resolution at 60 fps. With the most updated VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, the FD9165-HT is capable of capturing the highest quality images in both low light and high contrast environments.
- 60 fps @ 1920x1080
- H.265 Compression Technology
- 4 ~ 9 mm, Remote Focus, P-iris Lens
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- SNV II (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- WDR Pro II for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 50 Meters
- Smart IR II Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- Smart Motion Detection to Reduce False Alarms
- Trend Micro IoT Security
The FD9165-HT also offers the best in night time surveillance technology. By adopting Smart IR II technology from VIVOTEK speed domes, the FD9165-HT IR illuminators now align with the remote focus lens' focus angle to provide the best IR image quality at any lens setting. This feature optimizes IR intensity, reduces IR hotspots, and increases the IR effective range up to 50 meters.
Additionally, the FD9165-HT employs VIVOTEK's Smart Stream III technology and H.265 compression codec, reducing bandwidth more than 90%* while still maintaining excellent image quality compared to traditional H.264 without smart streaming. Furthermore, the VIVOTEK VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to add customized programs for various applications and user scenarios. The FD9165-HT also includes a PIR sensor as well as a built-in microphone, enabling further detection of unexpected events.