Large Screen from Short distance
Vivitek offers a large mix of digital projectors for educational offering teachers ease of use and reliability in the classroom, as well as providing students with a great visual learning aid. The interactive education portfolio offers robust features and innovations, such as 3D technology and is available in a range of short-throw and ultra-short-throw projectors.
The DX881ST is designed to cater for the education needs. The DX881ST delivers a 77’’ diagonal image from less than 1 meter installation distance from the surface. With a brightness of 3,300 ANSI Lumens and contrast ratio of 15,000:1 it delivers a perfect image display. The projector is designed for use in any classroom, small office or at home. With its light weight and compact form this is a short throw projector for easy installation that will fit any budget.
- Bright 3,300 ANSI lumens with a high 15,000:1 contrast ratio
- XGA resolution with a maximum resolution up to WUXGA
- Delivers a 77” diagonal image from less than 1 meter installation distance from the surface
- Short throw projection allows a presenter to stand in front of the screen without blocking image, casting shadows and eye glare
- Assortment of connectivity options including HDMI 1.4b, VGA, S-Video, Composite Video, Audio-In/Out
- 3D compatibility with DLP® Link™ and HDMI 1.4b Blu-ray support for dazzling and realistic life-like images
- 6 Segments (RYGCWB) colorwheel for accurate and detailed images
- Sealed optical engine to keep dust out and improve performance
- Integrated 10W audio speakers
- Integrated network monitoring and management solutions (product certified) including Crestron® RoomView™, Extron, AMX SSDP and Telnet
- Anti-theft security features include: Kensington® security slot, security bar, and PIN lock keypad
- 5 years warranty