The DU8195Z Delivers Superb Laser Performance and Robust, Maintenance-free Durability to Large Venue Applications
For projected images in a large venue environment to contain the fine detail and crispness requires the very best quality components, processing and engineering - without compromise. Vivitek has designed a full range of projectors for large venues that deliver just that!
DU8195Z combines power and performance. The DU8195Z offers an compelling mix of features and connectivity, with exceptional picture clarity in WUXGA and a strong visual performance, delivering 13,500 ANSI lumens brightness. The projector utilises a long lasting laser light source to ensure a constant brightness level and colour performance, with the reassurance of up to 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation.
- DLP® technology for vibrant and rich picture quality
- 13,500 ANSI lumens of brightness, WUXGA resolution, and 10,000:1 contrast ratio for clear, crisp and bright projection
- Long lasting laser light source for constant brightness level and color performance for up to 20,000 hours operations. Designed for heavy duty 24/7 operations with 360° installation angle flexibility
- 3G-SDI & HDBaseT for robustness for long signal transmission
- Installation flexibility is ensured with 8 optional lenses from 0.38:1 to 5.31-8.26:1 throw ratio range
- Motorized and wide lens shift range allows easy placement of the projector without distorting the image
- Projection image alignment is built-in, along with multi-screen edge-blending, warping and keystone correction features
- Constant Brightness – designed to reduce the need for regular recalibration of the projectors, especially when edge blended. A built-in light sensor inside the projector monitors the level of light so that when a reduction in light is detected, the projector will regulate dynamically the electricity power to increase the light output to your pre-defined brightness level, and thus maintaining a constant level of brightness
- Easy projector monitor and control over network
- 5 year warranty