Feature rich with extensive input options and flexible installation range
For projected images in a large venue environment to contain the fine detail and crispness requires the very best quality components, processing and engineering - without compromise. Vivitek has designed a full range of projectors for large venues that deliver just that!
The DU3341 features a WUXGA native resolution and 5200 ANSI lumens to ensure clear, crisp and bright projection. Its 1.7x zoom centered lens and manual horizontal and vertical lens shift enables great installation flexibility. The projector’s performance is further enhanced with its HDBaseT connectivity allowing HD video and audio sending over standard LAN cable without risking any quality compromise over long distance. The dual¬7W built-in speakers and the microphone input ensure clear sound in a meeting room.
- DLP® technology with BrilliantColor™ for vibrant and rich picture quality
- 5,200 ANSI lumens of brightness, WUXGA resolution, and 10,000:1 contrast ratio for clear, crisp and bright projection
- Great flexibility with 1.7x zoom centered lens and manual horizontal and vertical lens shift
- Vertical & horizontal keystone corrections, and individual corner adjustments
- HDBaseT interface for HD video and audio over standard CAT5e/6 LAN cable
- 2x 7W speakers and microphone input ensure you are clearly heard
- Integrated network monitoring and management solutions including Crestron® RoomView™, Extron, and etc.
- DICOM Simulation Mode for medical training and seminars (DICOM Simulation Mode is not for medical diagnosis purpose)
- Built-in 12V trigger for screen or blinds control
- Compatible with NovoPRO wireless collaboration solution
- 3 year warranty